Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 20 mins
- 6 hotdog rolls – buttered
- coil of boerewors sausage – grilled or braaied
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tsp Tobasco sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 1 tsp water
- Combine the Coca-Cola, tomato sauce, Tobasco, salt and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow to reduce by half. Add the cornstarch mixture while the sauce is at boiling point and then remove from the heat while stirring.
- Allow to cool slightly before using.